Sunday, August 7, 2011

is it go0dbye already???

     I'm still confuse about who am I in your life. I'm on the stage of moving on and trying to keep my feelings for you as your friend but every time I see you the feelings get complicated. I'm trying to accept all the things that is happening. I just need a clear answer from you,,I don't want to ask you because i'm afraid of the answer that I will get from you. I try to forget all the bad things that happens before and cherish the good things in life.
     I'm trying to be your ordinary friend even if its hard. I'm happy because even if were just friends you still have time to have bonding with me I hope that thing will not be change. I'm happy for the both of you,,I hope you will stay forever and have a happy life. Don't worry i'll stay as your friend,,don't worry about me i'll be fine,,your the one that says that time will tell what will happen in the future.
     Thanks for everything. I'm happy I have you as my big bro in my life. Thanks for taking care of me. Thanks for the friendship that you gave me I hope this friendship will stay as it is and will not change.
     You teach me how to be strong and how to fight. You make a lot of changes in me. You still have YHANIE and there's just a little change that will happen to me but its for good and not for bad. I don't know if this will be a go0dbye already but I hope its not...If you need a friend to talk to i'm always here. Thanks for everything and please always take care..

No comments:

Post a Comment